Sunday, January 6, 2013

Quaker Steak & Lube What a Neat Place!

On Saturday morning, my boys drove up to Dayton for a gun show.  The place was mobbed.  They had to stand in line for 45 minutes just to get in the place.  10 degree windchill.  My beach boy was FREEZING.

Afterwards, they picked me up and we headed to Jennifer and Richard's house for a visit with them.  It was wonderful to see our Lauren and Blake again!

We piled in Jennifer's "bus"  (felt like one!  huge SUV) and went to Quaker Steak & Lube for dinner.

What fun!  Cars and motorcycles suspended from the ceiling.  Hot wings galore.  I enjoyed one of the tastiest burgers ever!  It was a lovely time. Looking forward to returning next year with the gang!






On Sunday, my boys went to TOOT'S for lunch.  A real fun joint about a mile from Ric's house.  One of our favorite watering holes.

That evening, Jill, Tony and the kids came over for a few hours.  We had a very pleasant weekend.

No comments: