Saturday, January 4, 2014

Ho, Ho, Ho.....and Happy New Year, Gang!







 















Hoping that this post finds all of you happy and healthy.  Yesterday, I returned from spending Christmas and New Years with my brother, his 2 daughters, their husbands and 4 kids in Cincinnati.

As usual, we had a wonderful time.

Dom stayed at home this year to hold down the fort and feed my raccoon family.

He asked me to do something "Really Fun" for the family this year, so I'll start off with this batch of pictures.

We headed to THE CHRISTMAS RANCH one evening.  (I was bummed out that Jennifer and her gang were unable to make it.)

Bro and I headed to Jill and Tony's house, loaded up in Jill's mini-van, then hit the road.

Gang, this place was MAGICAL.  500,000 lights, all synchronized to music.

Wagon Rides (which we did), Train Rides (next year), Bon Fire, SANTA, food, drink.....WONDERFUL.  The six of us walked around with big smiles on our faces for about 3 hours.

No comments: