Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Balaton Hungarian Restaurant on Shaker Square

Archie took Rosemary, Amy and I to a great Hungarian Restaurant in Shaker Heights on Saturday night. It was a first for me.  http://www.balaton-restaurant.com/

YUMMY.  I had a half of a roasted duck with red cabbage and spaetzle. Don't recall what everyone else ordered... I was too busy inhaling my duck!

Picked up a delicious Poppy-Seed Roll on the way out for my Mimosa Brunch on Sunday.  Mom always had Poppy-Seed and Nut Rolls during holidays.  It was yummy!  (Another blast from the past).

It started really snowing on the way home.

Thanks again, Archie!  It was WONDERFUL!







2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So did you have a little buzz on when you. Got to dinner lol I'm on your blog I found it

Anonymous said...

I'm guessing that's my Craig. YEP.... a nice little buzz! :)

Nan