Sunday, June 19, 2016

All is Great Here

Got my results back from Dr. C.  Total cholesterol is high (240), but HDL, LDL and Triglycerides are all at the "optimal" range.

So, I decided to blow off Dr. "Charming" (cardiologist) and head to the beach for awhile on Tuesday.

I've been around smokers 3 times in the past two weeks....once spending the night at Wendy's house.  Wasn't even tempted.

Am now switching between my original 36 mg. nicotine, 24 mg. and 18 mg.

(Just placed an order for 18 and 12 mg.)

Cooking a beer can chicken and garlic/mushroom quinoa for dinner.

Life is good.  Will call Dom's oncologist tomorrow to check on his remission.

Have had some spectacular sunsets this week.  Wanted to share them with y'all.

Happy Father's Day to all you dads out there! (I miss you and maw every day, poppo!)






No comments: