Thursday, December 21, 2017

Brooklyn Crafted brand- What a FUN and DELICIOUS "Mule" for the holidays!

WOW!  My new favorite MULE!


Hi Gang!  This is such a fun recipe!  We got turned onto "Moscow Mules" about a year ago.  When I drink hard liquor it's Vodka.

I thought that I'd give this a spin...

Guess that I'm a gin drinker on occasion!  

Brooklyn Crafted has come up with a TASTY lemon/lime Ginger Beer.  I'm in heaven!

Many thanks to the PR firm that sent me the goodies!

MERRY CHRISTMAS, All!  (I'm guessing that we'll be indulging in these year-round!)


Recipe Credit: Brooklyn Crafted

Ingredients:

¾ C sugar
¾ C water
1 C fresh cranberries
1 lemon, cut into wedges
½ orange, cut into slices
1.5 C dry gin, such as Tanqueray
1 C chilled Brooklyn Crafted Ginger Beer mini in Lemon/Lime
4 mint sprigs

Directions:

Bring sugar & water to a boil in a medium saucepan, stir until water is dissolved.
Remove from heat; pour off all but one cup of syrup, reserving any extra for another use.

Heat the syrup to a boil and then reduce heat to medium.

Add the cranberries and simmer for 2-3 min until they just begin to burst.

Remove from heat and let cool in syrup.

Place 2 T drained cranberries and 6 T cranberry syrup in a large pitcher; add the lemon wedges and orange slices.

Using a muddler or wooden spoon, vigorously mash the fruit.

Stir in gin and let steep for at least 5 minutes. Strain into a medium pitcher.

No comments: