SLIM AND TRIM SKINNY MARGARITA
Whether throwing a themed fiesta with the amigos or looking for some tasty ideas for a Mexican-style dinner, the Slim and Trim Skinny Margarita is the perfect complement to your Cinco de Mayo menu.
2-3 parts Skinny Margarita Mix (15 Calories)
1 part Tequila
Salt and Lime Wedge Garnish
In a cocktail shaker, combine Margarita Mix and tequila with plenty of ice. Cover and shake vigorously. Pour into a salted glass and garnish with a wedge of lime.
JORDAN'S SKINNY MARGARITA MIX NUTRITIONAL FACTS
Mix is lightly and naturally sweetened with a blend of real sugar, Stevia and erythritol.
1 liter/33.8 fl oz
15 Calories. 5g Carbs. 3g Sugar.
No Artificial Flavors. No Artificial Sweeteners.
Gluten Free and Kosher.
Made in the USA
For more information or to purchase Jordan's Skinny Margarita Mix, visit www.SkinnyMixes.com.
I know that the new rage is owning a wood-burning oven. Here are a couple of fun recipes:
Here’s an easy recipe we’ve all done before, but perhaps not in a wood fired over. Grab these ingredients and celebrate Cinco de Mayo with a hot bowl of tasty oven nachos.
Bag of your favorite nachos
Jar of salsa
Jar of jalapenos
1 chili, finely chopped
1. First, put your nachos on a baking tray that will fit into the Uuni or whatever wood-fired pizza oven you're using.
2. Cover with salsa, cheese, chili, and jalapeños.
3. Put in the Uuni, cook for 1 minute.
4. Enjoy with your favorite Mexican-inspired cold refreshment.
TEX-MEX WOOD FIRED PIZZA
Spice up your traditional Cinco-de-Mayo themed menu with this Tex-Mex Wood Fired Pizza recipe from Uuni.
1/2 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp cumin powder
Handful of grated cheddar, or shredded mozzarella
1/2 of a small red onion, sliced into rings
1/4 tin of mixed beans, or refried beans
1 small avocado, sliced
1 small gem lettuce, finely chopped
1. First, light up your Uuni or whatever wood-fired pizza oven you own.
2. Next, flour your pizza peel and spread the classic dough over the top into a pizza base shape.
3. Spread a couple of spoons of classic pizza sauce over the base and (if you’re feeling daring) sprinkle the chili powder and cumin over the top.
4. Now you can add your cheese of choice, followed by the chopped onion and beans.
5. Using the peel, slide the pizza into the Uuni and allow to cook for 2-3 minutes.
6. Remove from the heat and cover the center of the pizza with a bed of chopped lettuce and some avocado slices.
7. Season to taste.