Tuesday, August 23, 2011

E Cigarettes and Omega 3...... so far, so good!

Hi gang-

Things are extremely relaxed around here.  I've been so accustomed to juggling doctor appointments, ordering medicines and "taking care" of The Dom, that I don't know what to do with myself!

Dom has some plans in the works.... hiring a couple of guys to build a new garage for his Corvette, put a few things in the local paper to sell, and just enjoying his health. I've been encouraging him to take off for a few days with friends, but he's content just being a gentleman farmer!

Myself, I'm enjoying our new OMEGA 3 based diet, getting creative with Salmon and Tuna, and planning my next beach vacation.  (what else is new, huh?)

Dominic is tickled with this new health kick of mine.  I even started smoking E Cigarettes a couple of weeks ago.  I LOVE it!  I'm getting nicotine, but no tar.  I don't crave real cigarettes at all.  I puff in bed, I puff while I'm cooking, I'm puffing as I post this... it's pretty neat!

I realize that it's substituting one addiction for another, but this certainly seems alot more healthy.  I have to head into see Dr. Culasso about my Triglycerides in another couple of months.  I'll be curious to see what he thinks about this contraption.  He's been nagging me for 25 years to quit smoking.... guess I had to do it on my own.

It took me about a hundred bucks to get started.  There are "E-Cigarette Friendly" restaurants in Panama City Beach.... I can "vape" away!  There's no odor....  you're just inhaling and exhaling vapors.  It's like magic!

http://thatsnotsmoke.com/


So.... all is groovy here, gang.  Hope all is well with you guys!

3 comments:

Sandy said...

Glad you are not smoking but vaporing these days so you and Dom can truly enjoy all those beautiful sunsets for years to come!

Dom and Nan said...

Sandy... I simply ADORE you! You've been so very supportive over the years. I appreciate every one of your posts, honey-girl.... I've got your healthy diet tips on my fridge. Again, thank you, my friend!

Medical coding said...

You'll be able to certainly visit your enthusiasm inside the work you're writing. The earth wants more passionate authors just like you who aren?¯t afraid to convey how they believe. Always pursue your heart.