Monday, April 2, 2012

Ping Outdid Herself, Yet Again!

Hi Gang.....

Just returned home after 2 weeks at the beach.  Glorious!  Gonna post pictures in batches.

On the way to Panama City Beach, I stopped at Joe and Ping's home in Pensacola for "lunch".  OMG!  She did it again.  I didn't think that she could top her Superbowl Sushi, but this stuff was to die for!

She called it a Hot Pot.  She already had the broth, prunes, meat, shrimp and fish balls going.  From that point, everybody (the 3 of us.... LOL) basically cooked their own dish.  She had shaved pork, shaved beef, mushrooms, napa cabbage, cellophane noodles, tofu, spinach......  I know that I'm forgetting stuff, but it was 2 weeks ago!


This was one of the most enjoyable meals that I've ever had.  Thanks, Joe and Ping.  Loved it and love you!

No comments: