Thursday, July 22, 2010

Busy, Busy, Busy!


We had a very busy day yesterday. The highlight of the day was an overnite visit from John Ace... a lifelong friend who drove in with his wife from California. I'll post pics of our night in a separate post.

Yesterday, Dom and I met a realtor at his ma's home in Slidell. She wants all of the carpet ripped out. Aunt Lou's pissy little dog did a real number on the carpeting.

We'll be meeting with her next week to sign papers and put it on the market. There's light at the end of this particular tunnel!

Then off to Dr. Culasso (whom I adore) for my annual check-up. He didn't like what he saw from my recent Rheumatologist's lab report, so ordered more bloodwork for next week. *sighing* Otherwise, he seemed pleased with me. Thinks I live too fast of a life, but nevermind.... he's known that for 20+ years! He keeps telling me that my lifestyle is going to "catch up with me". We'll cross that bridge when we get to it.

After our customary hugs and kisses with Doc, Dom and I took off to Bogalusa for a big bucket of Popeye's Chicken for our overnight guests.

During our reunion, I snapped a picture of "my" possum, Pablo. He simply adores cat food. I just love the little fella!

No comments: