Monday, December 15, 2008

It's Beginning To Look Alot Like Christmas!

Well, I've been on a "Cleaning Frenzy" all day, and decided to take a much needed break.

I'm happy to report that after 2 days in bed after his Aredia infusion, Dom sprung out of bed Sunday morning, and has been feeling great!

Thankfully, he doesn't "fight it" anymore, and is starting to actually enjoy a couple days per month between the sheets! Probably to get away from ME. Ha!

Brother Ric flies in on Wednesday. Thus, the cleaning frenzy. His home is immaculate- I always come back from Cincinnati feeling guilty when I compare our housekeeping skills.

Booked some rooms in the French Quarter for next Monday, when Christine flies in. Going to be joined by Dom's cousin Joe from Pensacola. We'll whoop it up a bit, then enjoy a Reveillon dinner at either Antoine's or Muriel's.

http://www.muriels.com/html/events.html

http://www.antoines.com/specialevents.html

Dunno much else, gang..... our patient is doing well, and I'm dying for the sight of my brother on Wednesday!

Happy Monday.





1 comment:

JANIE said...

Hope you guys had a great Christmas. Everything looks great around your house!