Tuesday, January 6, 2009

We're back to normal..... but TIRED!


Well, my Crimson Tide was soundly beaten by the stupid Utah Utes in the Sugar Bowl. UTAH??? What a stupid team. I DID like their uniforms, though.

Watched NFL WildCard playoffs all weekend, then FINALLY rejoined reality yesterday. That means cutting back on the booze, the food and the cigarettes. But, MAN! What a fun month!

We're tired.... of entertaining, cooking, laundry, cleaning, etc. We're glad that it's just the 2 of us. (No offense, Ric and Christine!).
************************
Today, we slept in. Eventually ventured into Bogalusa for our regular Chinese buffet and a couple of beers at the L&C. I sobbed into my Miller Lite as Skeet and I commiserated our horrid Sugar Bowl performance. (Skeet is pictured). He's the rascal who turned me onto ALABAMA. The SOB got me hooked on the team---- and for what? *grinning*
*************************
Thursday, we'll be heading to Tulane for bloodwork, and appointment with Dr. Safah, and Dom's monthly Aredia infusion. I need to venture across the street to Tulane's Urology Clinic and learn the results of the Prostate Biopsy a few weeks ago. We figure that no news is good news.
*************************
Love you guys-

Nan and Dom

No comments: