Thursday, November 26, 2009

Happy (???) Thanksgiving........

Hey gang.... a little update. We had great fun during Christine's visit this week. Last night, the 3 of us were at the Rivershack when the phone rang. Dom's ma was rushed to the hospital... blood pressure bottomed out again. *sigh*

The 2 of 'em headed into Slidell while I stayed here.

The old gal is not eating. Kidneys are not functioning. She's got pneumonia. Found an unexplained bed sore that wasn't there a week ago.

Needless to say, it wasn't a very pleasant Thanksgiving. I drove in for a visit, then the 3 of us had an early (noon) dinner at Copelands. Very enjoyable considering the circumstances.

Dom's dropping Christine off at the airport in the morning and heading in to see his ma. I'm heading into Poplarville for a night or two.... I need a love-in with my kitties.

Hope everyone had a wonderful day filled with family, love and good food!

No comments: