Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Introducing "DIABLO".... Our New Stray Kitty

This little fella arrived at our home last week.  As we live 3/4 mile back in the woods, when a stray kitten shows up, it's pretty desperate.  Yes, I am "The Crazy Cat Lady Back in the Woods".  My two girls, Mimi and Jada have been absolutely horrid to him.  It's like they sit in wait.... one on the hot tub and the other on the picnic table.  We saw Jada "stalking him" yesterday.  This from the 2 girls who HATED EACH OTHER until he showed up. Go figure!

He cries constantly.  Lets me come within 5 feet of him, then one of the girls will attack him.  "That's MY mommy!  Stay away from her".

So, I'm feeding him well and hoping that he can make friends with the girls.  You can tell that the little guy WANTS to meet me, but it looks like he's going to have to toughen up.
DIABLO




No comments: