Monday, January 7, 2013

Christmas Day

Christmas day was very nice.  I cooked my traditional 22# Martha Stewart Turkey and all of the yummy sides for Ric and Dom.  Just the three of us.  Sipped on Merlot all day.  Dinner turned out great.  (Man, I make a helluva turkey!)


Wednesday was alot of fun, too.  As Dom bought himself a new tractor, he told me to go ahead and pick out a new HD TV.  Found the one that the 3 of us loved at a local Best Buy and ordered it online.

Then, headed into beautiful "OLD LOVELAND"  A charming little area on the river with antique shops, bike trails, train track.... very quaint.  

We stopped at our favorite little joint in the neighborhood, Cindy's Friendly Tavern, for a couple of beers then headed home for leftovers.  Open faced turkey and gravy on rye.... my favorite!

Dominic hit the road on Thursday.  His truck was happy to return to the Deep South.

No comments: