Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Christmas Eve 2014


















The house is decorated for the first time since 2008.  For years, I've spent several weeks in Ohio with my family, Dominic joining us for Christmas.

Unfortunately, it was not to be this year.  Dragged out the decorations and got jiggy with it!

My, how things have changed in 8 years.  Back then, I'd remove all of my other "stuff" in the house to make room for lights, nutcrackers, santas, reindeer, etc.  I was too lazy this year.... just squeezed everything in.  :)

This afternoon, I'm going to make us a couple of lovely Antipasto Salads.... Butter lettuce, garbanzo beans, baby corn, marinated artichoke hearts, grape tomatoes, chunks of mozarella, pepperoni and black olives.

Tonite will be a homemade pizza.

We hope that all of you have a wonderful time!  Remember the "reason for the season".  Keep Christ in Christmas!

No comments: