Thursday, March 12, 2009

An Amusing Story

Thought I'd share this with y'all.....

I went to my hair salon to get a cut and color today. There were 3 stylists working and 3 customers..... all about my age.

Well, in walks this broad. Just by looking in her eyes, I could tell that she was nuts. As it turns out, this woman comes into the shop EVERY DAY and just "hangs out". In no time at all, everybody was rolling their eyes behind her back.

She's obsessed with taking pictures. Must have taken 20 photos while I was there.

She left to run to the store, and the women started talking about her. One customer asked what her story was. A stylist said, "Well, she's 46 and living with mom and dad. She comes in here every day and bugs the hell out of us".

The customer said, "Doesn't she have a job?"

Stylist shrugged her shoulders and said, "She's on some type of disability".

Yours truly said, "In Bogalusa, they call that a CRAZY CHECK".

Well, you've never heard such laughter. I'm still snickering about it.

Happy Thursday!

No comments: