Monday, March 9, 2009

A Pleasant and Productive Weekend

We had a great weekend. I've got a couple of neat things to report.

Dom has agreed that moving into an apartment for 6 months will be the healthiest thing to do. I'm delighted. We're still giving this place a serious cleaning. We've put a heck of a dent in it already!

I've already lined up a guy who will sanitize our new apartment, and then eventually do the same to this house prior to us moving home.

http://www.airandsurfacedisinfection.com/

I was told that the above guy is a transplanted New Orleanian, now in Tampa. I shot him an email asking if he knew anybody around here, and gave him a brief rundown of our situation.

Much to my delight, he CALLED us. Said that his ex-partner works in this area, and would be happy to do the apartment and eventually the house.

MAN. What a relief. I feel like the weight of the world has been lifted off of my shoulders. We're still looking at alot of work and stress, but at least things are falling into place. *sighing*

No comments: