Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A New Addition to the Family

Just look at this sweet little girl! Went outside to grab a cold beer from a cooler, and there she was. I excitedly told Dom.

He replied with a GROAN and admitted that he'd seen her the night before, but didn't tell me.

He didn't want to keep her. He planned to take her to the pound.

NO WAY! We live 3/4 mile back in the woods- if this tiny little girl made it this far, she's a KEEPER!

Within minutes, Dom was "kootchie-kooing" her. She is SO affectionate....which made me initially think that she was a male. All of my female cats have always been little bitches.

I'm making an appointment to have her spayed. Just have to come up with a name!

2 comments:

Jennifer said...

Those eyes!!!!! Call her Jade.

Christine said...

awwwwww, I love my little sis! :)

Jade is a cute name....